zondag 8 februari 2009

Hoe veranderlijk kan alles toch zijn!

Ben net pas terug uit het ziekenhuis. Mijn vader heeft zwaar long-enfyseem COPD en is weer opgenomen. Dat zal weer een paar moeilijke dagen worden.
Vanmorgen was ik erg vroeg wakker en nu met alles van vanochtend, dan snap je wel hoe ik me nu voel.

Groetjes, Ria

I'm just back home from the hospital. My Dad has a bad COPD and has to stay in hospital again. There will be some tuff days again.
This morning I was awake so very early and with all this happening this morning, I'm sure you can figure out how I'm feeling right now.

Love, Ria

1 opmerking:

  1. I am so sorry about your Dad, Ria. He is in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!

    And I greatly enjoyed the pictures of Johan in the states. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen